Information for Travellers
Please Support Our Sponsors
Take some time to plan your trip on The Savannah Way for the best experience possible.
Please remember that The Savannah Way is home to many people as well as a rich diversity of wildlife:
- Don’t leave rubbish behind – even pick some up if you can.
- Please protect waterways – no soap or toileting within 100 metres.
- Think fire safety – extinguish campfires.
- Try to minimise firewood use, especially live or hollow logs that may be animal homes.
- Don’t take too many fish – some areas and species are under pressure.
- Please respect private land and leave gates as you found them.
Thanks – we’re looking forward to seeing you.