Information For Travellers – Staying Longer
Be careful – many people are so enticed by The Savannah Way’s landscapes and lifestyle that they want to stay longer, perhaps come back for next dry season.
There is regular seasonal work in towns and with some land managers in areas such as:
- Hotel and motel work
- Mango picking and other harvest work
- Safari Camp operations or wet season caretaking
- Project work through Councils or land management organisations
Ask around on your travels if you are interested and check out:
- Travellin Jobs Australia
- Workabout Australia Phone: 02 6884 7777
- National Harvest Telephone Information Service 1800 062 332
P.R.O. Management offers a broad range of management services supplying professional and reliable staffing options throughout QLD, NSW, NT, & WA. Darren Beck has over 15 years experience in the tourism industry. P.R.O. Management could be the staffing solution you need. Contact Darren or visit www.promanagement.net.au.